Venice – Salernitana: prediction for the match
On December 27, in one of the matches of the 15th round of the Italian championship (Serie B), Venice will meet with Salernitana. Scheduled to start at 17:00. Venice is considered the favorite in bookmakers, with the odds for winning 2.04 (preview at the time of writing). It is proposed to place a bet on the victory of guests with a quote of 3.86. And bets on a draw result are accepted with odds of 3.16. Bookmakers bet on low performance in this game: the odds for the total are less than 2.5 goals – 1.72. Bets on TB 2.5 are accepted with odds 2.ten.
Venice – Salernitana. Key facts about the match
- Venice in its last match in the Italian championship (Serie B) played against Cosenza on December 22. No winner has been identified – 0: 0 draw. Venice drew for the second consecutive match. And she has not lost three matches in a row, having won one victory and drew twice.
- Salernitana played her last match in the Italian championship (Serie B) on December 21 with Virtus Entella. The fight ended with her victory 2: 1. Salernitana unbeaten in last three matches – one win and two draws.
- The previous fight between Venice and Salernitana in the Italian championship (Serie B) was played on March 3, 2020 and ended in Salernitana’s victory with a score of 2: 0.
- The defense of both teams is better than their attack: the home and away defense rating is 1233 and 1126, respectively, and the attack rating is 903 and 940.
- Home Attack Rating vs Away Team Defense Rating 0.80. With this ratio, the average expected number of goals in a match for the attacking team is 1.17.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Team Defense Rating: 0.76. Statistics say that the expected number of goals of the attacking team for this ratio is 1.07.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office